Our 21 month old baby has lots of personality – I think that it just ewes out of her. She definitely has a large spirit in a small body. Everyone we meet comments on her sparkling eyes and that mischievousness that we all can see. She entered her terrible two early – like about 6 months early. She loves to throw tantrums, scream, yell, hit and that is just while sitting in sacrament meeting!
A few weeks ago I took her for her well baby check and while there the doctor was worried about her wheezing and shallow breathing. So, we started breathing treatments (which are not exactly her favorite part of life) and lots of meds. We went back a few days later and were ordered to get a x-ray of her chest. Those results indicated that we need to see a surgeon about a pervious problem for which she had surgery about a year ago. In lay mans terms Marlissa has a whole diaphragm muscles and her stomach thinks that living in her chest is just the right spot. So, Tuesday we are going to have surgery to hopefully fix the problem for good.
We have been blessed that even though I started working last Monday that I will still be able to work from the hospital for the 3-4 days that she will be there. I am so very grateful for that.
At the boys party on the trampoline
Marlissa loves books and Grandma Ball gave us this great chair that is perfect for little people reading. At least this time the book was right side up.
No comments:
Post a Comment