Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Scripture Journal

So, I have been trying to figure out the best way to get more out of my scripture study. As a family we read the Book of Mormon each day and discuss the topics that are in those verses. I have been amazed at Rob's, the kids and my understanding of what is happening (even in Isiah) as we talk it out and use the helps within the scriptures. It is a great way to start the day - a primary song, prayer and scripture study. Then Rob and I read the New Testament each night. So, what to study for me - well I chose the Book of Mormon. I recently decided to get the most of out of it here at work and make myself concentrate on it I have begun a scripture study journal. As I write what I am thinking, feeling, wondering answers flow into my head that were not present before. I am blessed with more patience, kindness and love. Have you ever used a journal? What works for you with scripture study?

No comments: