Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Break

Yes, I realize this is out of order but just wanted to put something down.  This year we mainly hung out at home.  Rob worked with the kids on different projects, they watched a bunch of movies, ate some yummy food, and played.  It was pretty low key.  I was working that week but took a afternoon and took the big kids to the health museum downtown (very close to where I work).  It was fun but very very busy (we will have to go back soon).  The kids had a fun time and begged for more time but I know the traffic and didn’t want to get caught in the traffic.

P1015567 P1015568 P1015570 P1015575 P1015576 P1015577

That same week my sister went and got us my newest nephew: Alexander Joseph Turpin – he is very very cute and we love him.  Marlissa and Elizabeth pray for him every night “and bless baby Alewx” – I love it!  We love you Baby Alex!

I stole these pictures from my sisters blog Turpin Family – go have a look at her amazing life – no idea how she does it all! Love this family so much!

April 1 2012 019_thumb[1] Alex April 1 2012 059_thumb[9]

1 comment:

Shelly Turpin said...

thanks Kath - and ditto on how you manage everything on your plate!