Katie turned 12 on Tuesday! Rob says “I remember when she was just a little baby. It seems like yesterday.” She was so very excited about turning 12 and going into YW! She memorized the theme weeks ago and then got to go to her first YW activity on Wednesday. A trip down to Miller Outdoor Theater to see “Kiss Me Kate” or “ The Taming of the Shrew”. She got home at 11:45pm – wow I am not ready for late nights like that already! She went with her brothers and Grandma Seay to the beach on her birthday so it was a long day for her. We are excited to see the changes of a maturing Katie and love her very much!
Friday we had a gaggle of girls over for her party. We played some water games, played in the pool, made personal pizza’s, played Apples to Apples and then ate brownie sundaes. From all of the giggling and loudness I am pretty sure they had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment